Often, during implementation CaféX utilize the following:
- A generic security overview
- A high level architecture diagram
- a Technical Implementation Manual (TIM)
- A detailed diagram of the customer's environment to capture information you need for install.
- a runbook
- A detailed description and sign-off of the installation and configuration changes as they occur.
Both documents are considered templates and can be adapted to reflect the network environment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.