This article is intended as a best practise guide for troubleshooting issues with CBA products. It will reference other articles on this site.
CBA support 10 step guide to troubleshooting
- Can you ping the server? ping <server ip> & ping <server hostname>, need to confirm availability of IP and check the hostname resolves correctly.
- Confirm the process are running & ports are open, see Linux Commands for more details.
- Check processor & memory usage on the server also see Linux Commands for more details.
- Confirm the sample apps work - Using Sample Apps to Confirm Functionality
- Confirm the application has a web app id on the web gateway. https://<your-server>:8443/web_plugin_framework/webcontroller/admin/ --> Web Application IDs.
- Check the Media Broker has enough ports (400 is plenty) - https://<your-server>:8443/web_plugin_framework/webcontroller/mediabrokers/ --> edit media broker --> SIP Network
- Confirm all 3 components show as up (tick) in the jboss console: https://<your-server>:9990/console/App.html#server-instances. You should see the App Server, Load Balancer and Management Server with ticks.
- Check the server.log for ERROR or Exception messages in App Server and Load Balancer.
- Turn on DEBUG Setting Log Levels to Debug.
- Collect Logs for the issue: Capturing Logs and contact Customer Support stating nature of issue in subject, details in the body of the email, confirm which version of product and attach logs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.