This article is intended as a best practise guide for troubleshooting issues with CBA products. It will reference other articles on this site.
CBA support 10 step guide to troubleshooting
- Can you ping the server? ping <server ip> & ping <server hostname>, need to confirm availability of IP and check the hostname resolves correctly.
- Confirm the process are running & ports are open, see Linux Commands for more details.
- Check processor & memory usage on the server also see Linux Commands for more details.
- Confirm the sample apps work - Using Sample Apps to Confirm Functionality
- Confirm the application has a web app id on the web gateway. https://<your-server>:8443/web_plugin_framework/webcontroller/admin/ --> Web Application IDs.
- Check the Media Broker has enough ports (400 is plenty) - https://<your-server>:8443/web_plugin_framework/webcontroller/mediabrokers/ --> edit media broker --> SIP Network
- Confirm all 3 components show as up (tick) in the jboss console: https://<your-server>:9990/console/App.html#server-instances. You should see the App Server, Load Balancer and Management Server with ticks.
- Check the server.log for ERROR or Exception messages in App Server and Load Balancer.
- Turn on DEBUG Setting Log Levels to Debug.
- Collect Logs for the issue: Capturing Logs and contact Customer Support stating nature of issue in subject, details in the body of the email, confirm which version of product and attach logs.