Overview of CBA Live Assist products, including description, differentiation and customer benefits.
CBA Live Assist Product Overview
1.1 Company Overview
Communication Business Avenue, Inc. (CBA) is a worldwide Systems Integrator, Software Developer, and an Omnichannel Communication Solutions Provider with our corporate office based in Japan.
Since 2006, we have been developing and supporting numerous products, including WebRTC multimedia solutions for on-premise, cloud, and mobile applications. We are creators and resellers of a spectrum of solutions including, CRM solutions, Call Center Extension solutions, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) solutions, Mixed Reality (MR) Solutions, and enterprise content delivery network (eCDN) solutions.
For more than 15 years, CBA has been innovating communication solutions at scale through different platforms, technology and operations, serving the span of entire enterprise. Over the years, our business is being strongly supported by a number of lawyers and finance specialists. Now with over 100 employees across the globe, we continue to deliver excellent customer satisfaction and differentiated business results.
International Market Presence
We are increasingly serving more and more customers worldwide. Our market reach has extended beyond our base in APAC to customers in EMEA and North America.
A World of Professional Integrators, at your service
At CBA, we empower our global network of more than 100 professionals, with the right skills and mind-set, to become the leaders in IT transformation and business integration in the industry. Combining the best of technology and hospitality, they bring expertise, creative thinking and diligence to their jobs. We have a broad spectrum of talents, multilingual experts in current technologies in cloud, on-premise, security, network, data, AI, digital and process automation, all for your business needs.
We have a rich diversity of culture, language and skills, across EMEA, US and APAC regions, and we work together toward a common goal—to provide you with Customer-Centric Growth, Business-driven Solutions, and Agile Innovations.
For more info visit our corporate site: cba-gbl.com
1.2 Offering Overview
CBA's WebRTC solution supports all major browsers with no plugins required for WebRTC compliant browsers. A mobile SDK for native integration with iOS & Android platforms is also available. CBA interoperates with existing enterprise collaboration infrastructure and endpoints (Cisco and Avaya) using server software, so enterprises can avoid equipment forklifts and upgrades. Comprehensive media support is provided, including SD audio (G.711, G.729), HD audio (Opus), audio transcoding, DTMF support, options for both H.264 and VP8 video in clients, and video transcoding. For video streams, impaired network conditions are easily handled through adaptive rate control with an API to monitor and display network quality. Signaling scales up to 4,000 sessions per server to satisfy large enterprise requirements.
CBA's WebRTC offering is enhanced by Live Assist, its proprietary technology that enables an enterprise user to see an online visitor’s web or mobile application screen, temporarily take control to navigate for the visitor, draw on his or her screen using a simple pen tool, as well as push links, pictures and documents from a relevant knowledge base to the visitor. Live Assist is simple to set up, deploy and integrate, with only two lines of code needed for enablement on any website or mobile application.
CBA enhances its WebRTC offering further through a context engine that passes customer online information (device, identity, location, and browsing activity) to the CTI and orchestration layer of a contact center for proper queuing, skills based routing, call back, IVR bypass and other advanced call treatment. Contextual information is aggregated across various customer interaction channels within an enterprise, enabling customers to transition smoothly from one interaction channel to another without re-entering information each time. Data across channels is stored as a unified session for actionable analytics.
CBA delivers a full-featured platform with good SDKs and SIP integration for access into traditional telephony environments.
1.3 Future Plans
CBA continues to develop leading edge solutions focused on enabling enterprises to accelerate business process with WebRTC. CBA is also working on a WebRTC cloud-based platform for the SMB market to enhance online customer engagement.
1.4 Public Use Cases
US provider of Internet-based legal conferencing services, enabling attorneys to conduct secure video-conferences remotely with clients housed in correctional facilities. Deployed in The US Southeast.
Companies are already taking to craft engagement-enabled mobile applications equipped with live assistance and self-service capabilities to deliver a transformational experience and drive very high levels of customer satisfaction.
Driving customer-centric B2C collaboration experiences for mobile banking via enhanced mobile self-service and contact center solutions, including visual IVR that extends existing VXML infrastructure to mobile applications with user data capture for contextual call routing to agents.
1.5 Analysis and Opinion
CBA (Communications Business Avenue) is a worldwide systems integrator helping business to achieve customer satisfaction. Founded 15 years ago.
Our experts create business solutions that exceed expectations, thus bringing separately-built applications and systems into an outstanding digital business transformation that helps you meet your objectives.
1.6 Key Features
Key features of CBA software solutions include the following:
In-Application Voice, Video & Chat
- Supports all major browsers with no plugins required for WebRTC compliant browsers.
- Provides a mobile SDK for native integration with iOS & Android platforms.
- Interoperates with existing enterprise collaboration infrastructure and endpoints using server software, so enterprises can avoid equipment forklifts and upgrades.
- Offers comprehensive media support, including SD audio (G.711, G.729), HD audio (Opus), audio transcoding, DTMF support, options for both H.264 and VP8 video in clients, and video transcoding.
- Easily handles impaired network conditions through adaptive rate control with an API to monitor and display network quality.
- Goes beyond voice and video with Live Assist®, enabling an enterprise user to see an online visitor’s web or mobile application screen, temporarily take control to navigate for the visitor, draw on his or her screen using a simple pen tool, as well as push links, pictures and documents from a relevant knowledge base to the visitor.
- Simple to set up, deploy and integrate, with only two lines of code needed to enable Live Assist on any website or mobile application.
- Ties together various customer interaction channels within an enterprise, enabling customers to transition smoothly from one interaction channel to another (e.g. web chat to an 800 call) without re-entering information each time.
- Observes channels and captures session information as it is created, then distributes it to other channels to insert context from previous interactions.
- Creates joined up experience for the customer across channels.
- Stores data across channels as a unified session for actionable analytics, providing agents and enterprise systems with historical and real-time context for each interaction.
Enterprise Contact Center Integration
- Integrates deeply with existing contact center tools and technologies, not only connecting real-time communications, but also passing customer online information (device, identity, location, browsing activity) to the CTI and orchestration layer of a contact center for proper queuing, skills based routing, call back, IVR bypass and other advanced call treatment.
- Exposes contact center details, such as queue length and wait time, within mobile and web applications to keep the customer updated on call progress.
- Provides visual IVR capability through a utility library that interprets existing VXML scripts or other data sources and displays them visually within mobile applications and websites. Visual prompts and menus are dynamically rendered and automatically updated to minimize ongoing development and administration.