The easiest way to get a Cisco endpoint working with trials is to create a DNS entry for trials which resolves to it's IP:
Then you set the device to use registrar.trial.cafex.com as it's proxy. If you cannot add a DNS entry the below is a way to get it working with IP.
Cisco CIUS & DX650
1. You need a TFTP server to host the SEP<CIUS/DX650-MAC>.XML
2. On the CIUS do Settings --> Wireless & networks --> TFTP server enter IP.
3. Edit the SEP<CIUS-MAC>.XML and change the callManager & processNodeName values to point to the IP of your trials environment.
4. Then the Media Broker Properties needed to be updated to increase the bandwidth setting, <path-to-trials>/fusion_media_broker/proxy.propeties:
# Video bandwidth property - if not set will not add limit to SDP
bandwidth.video = 5120000
5. Then ban the following codecs via https://<Trials_IP>:8443/web_plugin_framework/webcontroller --> General Administration
6. Set your Trials to use IP - Edit <path-to-trials>/FAS/trialenv.properties
7. Restart Trials
8. Place calls, in order to make calls to the CIUS we need to use the old test app:
Configuration -> Administrator -> SIP:
1. URI: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Proxy Type: Standard
3. Proxy Discovery: Manual
4. Proxy Address: The IP address of your trial environment